Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches are EASY to Make!
Once you taste a fresh homemade Ice Cream sandwich you will not like the store bought ones anymore! Follow these easy steps and make them yourself.
- Purchase Chocolate Ice Cream Wafers at Stoplight Market
- Purchase a half gallon of vanilla Ice Cream. The paper wrapped half gallons work the best.
- Unwrap the Ice Cream and cut 1/2″ thick slabs to match the dimensions of the chocolate wafers.
- Next, simply put a chocolate wafer on each side of the Ice Cream slab.
- Freeze in a air-tight plastic container.